After not all that much searching, we found a garage that will be ideal for working on our bikes. Before, we were working on it in the street, and only during daylight hours.
This move will be pivotal for the following reasons:
- No more cars parking right next to where we’re working. That four inches of space was not conducive to squatting.
- No more kids playing with our rides.
- No more packing up all the tools and parts to test-ride.
- No more packing up all the tools and parts to go inside.
- No more quitting because of the dark.
Time to get the hell outta the “motorcycle room” upstairs, and time to move to our garage…like big kids!